forum TKJ
Silakan anda login dahulu
forum TKJ
Silakan anda login dahulu
forum TKJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IndeksLatest imagesPencarianPendaftaranLogin

Easy Way to play VOB movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet

Go down 
PengirimMessage
nancy045

Jumlah posting : 24

Easy Way to play VOB movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet Empty
PostSubyek: Easy Way to play VOB movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet   Easy Way to play VOB movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HD tablet EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Summary: This article mainly shows how to convert and play DVD .vob files on Kindle Fire HD.

2013 New Year Giveaway and Special Offers - Pavtube's Holiday Giveaway Promotion is processing. Hurry up and never miss the chance to join the Promotion to 30% Off DVD Ripper, 40% Off Blu-ray Ripper, 20% Off Bluy-ray/DVD Video Converter Ultimate, and buy One get one free (for Video Converter tools)!!! All Promotion Discount Products Coupon Code is PAVTUBE.

Quote :
pavtube.com/2012-software-christmas-giveaway-discount.html

"Like many I got Kindle Fire HD tablet for Christmas and thought it would be great if I could copy some of my DVDs to the device so that I could watch on the train. I have tried to rip a film from a DVD, and got a collection of individual .VOB files, which play fine on my computer. However, when I copied them to the 8.9' Kindle Fire HD they player don't see a single file. Is there anyway I can watch VOB movies on a Kindle Fire HD slab?"

The Kindle Fire HD 7”/8.9"specifications indicate that the Amazon tablets support but 3 video formats: MP4, 3GP, VP8 (video playback at 720p). You DVD .vob files, despite of being ripped into faire use videos, are MPEG-2 encoded, which is not a supported codec/format by Kindle Fire HD. There are 2 easy ways to play VOB movies on Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7.0/8.9 tablet. You can either rip DVD to 720p MP4 using DVD Ripper, or merge and convert DVD .vob files to Kindle Fire HD supported video with Android Video Converter.

Android Video Converter Free Trial:

Android Video Converter for Windows |Android Video Converter for Mac

Quote :
pavtube.com/video_converter/

Step 1: Input VOB video files to Pavtube Android Video Converter

To add VOB video files to Pavtube VOB to Kindle Fire HD video converter, you need to click the upper "Add Files" button. Note that you can add as many VOB videos as you want, and you can batch these VOB video files or merge them into one file by checking "Merge into one"box.

Step 2: Choose H.264 video (*.mp4) for your Kindle Fire HD 7”/8.9"

Select H.264 video (*.mp4) form the drop down list of Profile option in Pavtube VOB to Kindle Fire HD video converter. Click "Format"bar and Choose "Amazon Kindle Fire HD H.264 (*.mp4)"as output format for Kindle Fire HD 7/8.9 from "Android"presets list.

Step 3: Start to convert VOB video files to Kindle Fire HD 7"/8.9"

Now, click "Start" button to get down to converting VOB videos to Kindle Fire HD 7"/8.9" supported video formats. After that, connect Kindle Fire to your computer, and then transfer the converted AVCHD videos to Kindle Fire HD for playback.

Quote :
pavtube.com/guide/kindle-fire-hd-files-transfer.html

Tip 1. The converting time depends on several factors, such as the speed of your computer, the bitrate you have set and what other things your computer is currently doing. If your computer has CUDA or AMD APP support, the Android Video Converter will use GPU decoding to accelerate the conversion process, and thus the conversion speed could be geared up by 3-5 times.

Tip 2.The Android video converter also lets you crop the VOB clips, set effect and add watermark to your movie, you can find details in Editing VOB video files for Kindle Fire HD.

Quote :
foxreal.com/convert-vob-to-kindle-fire-hd/

If your movie isn't already in one of the supported formats or it's still on a DVD or a Blu-ray, you can get the 20% OFF Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate (or the 20% OFF iMedia Converter Mac)which can help you rip Blu-ray/DVD, and convert various formats of 720p/1080p HD videos in MKV, AVI, TiVo, VOB, MPG, MTS, etc. to your Kindle Fire HD 7"/8.9, the original Kindle Fire and other Android os tablets for smoothly playing.

Read more related solutions at Kindle Fire HD Movie Tips.

Quote :
blu-ray-dvd-converter.com/enjoy-videos-on-kindle-fire-hd.html

Never Miss the chance to join Pavtube's New Year Specials.

PS. If you have any problem, pls contact with support@pavtube.com / macsupport@pavtube.com to get more information. You also can leave a message on Pavtube Community or Pavtube Facebook, we will answer your questions as soon as possilble.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1